Also known as
Lords Tumourex Drops
Tumor is an abnormal mass of tissue, mass usually refers to a lump, it may be benign or malignant. It may be with or without inflammation.
Indications of Lords Tumourex Drops
• Glandular swellings, Unusual growth of mass without a known cause.
• Enlargement of thyroid, axillary, inguinal & mammary glands, spermatic cord, tonsils, & lymph nodes.
• Stony hard painful goiter, Swellings which are painful
• Mastitis in breastfeeding mothers with cracking and small ulcers about nipples.
• Mumps, follicular inflammation of pharynx, adenoma.
• Tumour and growths of skin with exfoliation of skin in large scales.
• Sties or other eye related inflammations.
• The glands are swollen, hard, indurated, painful, sensitive and sore to the touch.
Composition of Lords Tumourex Drops
Conium maculatum 4X
Arsenicum iodatum 6X
Carbo animalis 3X
Clematis erecta 3X
Galium aparine 6X
Hydrastis canadensis 2X
Phytolacca decandra 3X
Dosage of Lords Tumourex Drops
10-15 drops in half cup of warm water thrice a day.
Half the adult dose.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.